Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Today's sad thing: A reeking tweaker couple looking in the gas station freezer for "that pizza that was good in the microwave last time."

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Real-life Ray Smuckles  (Read 4200 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Real-life Ray Smuckles
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2009, 05:03:51 pm »

I guess, if it was my aging family member, my greatest concern would be exploitation.  The photos, in and of themselves, are quite beautiful, as I noted in the original thread.  Beyond that, I suppose, if this was someone I loved, I would indeed be worried that people would invade my loved ones life for their own amuzement.  Likewise, I'm sure there was a point where Dirty wasn't aged, when this would have just been embarassing as hell.  Imagine going grocery shopping with your father if he was dressed a la Dirty.  *Shudder.*
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Real-life Ray Smuckles
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2009, 03:31:00 pm »

I know that we have talked about this elsewhere, but I couldn't find the thread and Google was no help, either.

Here is a picture. Look at it. Look at the picture.



Front view:
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up