Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

How Does He Smell?

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy Birthday, Delta Niner.  (Read 10395 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Happy Birthday, Delta Niner.
« Reply #60 on: January 22, 2010, 02:21:00 am »

I am with LFM, the girls I know who have those bangs are very aware that they are Betty Page Bangs. Maybe because of that movie.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday, Delta Niner.
« Reply #61 on: January 22, 2010, 06:08:37 pm »

Oh man if bangs ever go out of style I'm gonna cryogenically freeze myself until such time as they are back in style.
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up