Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

“Do what you love and the money will follow,” as they say, but I would add, “...but don’t do ONLY what you love until it generates adequate cash flow.” -=RAY=-

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help me J, I have explosive diarrhea  (Read 3735 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

fuddes

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 14
    • View Profile
    • http://dailyramblings.com
Help me J, I have explosive diarrhea
« on: August 04, 2003, 02:48:10 am »

I'm kidding!  I'm kidding!  Lock the thread already.
Logged
Humor columns and other stuff:
http://www.dailyramblings.com

V-Adore

  • Guest
Help me J, I have explosive diarrhea
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2003, 02:58:07 am »

Have some dignity.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Help me J, I have explosive diarrhea
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2003, 03:29:04 am »

Dude, you do that one more time and I'm blocking your IP on general principle.

You FUCK.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Help me J, I have explosive diarrhea
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2003, 06:24:42 pm »

Good job.  Now nobody can post new topics to this forum except me.  

Y'all can still reply, though.  

Unless the thread is LOCKED.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Help me J, I have explosive diarrhea
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2003, 08:18:44 pm »

Well, I can too. ;)

But out of respect for JLD I *won't*.
Pages: [1]   Go Up