Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I had to look up how pi is derived. It has been sixteen years since the SAT, yet still, I feel very ashamed

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: travel plans  (Read 1306 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
travel plans
« on: May 20, 2010, 04:11:36 am »

i will be be in SLC from the evening of tuesday, june 8th until sometime on thursday, june 10th.  then i will be going down south to spanish fork to spend time with my friend and her family for the next four days.  i think miles is the closest person to any of these locales....
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: travel plans
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2010, 06:15:33 am »

Hook up with Miles, he's good people.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: travel plans
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2010, 01:53:20 am »

Yeah, I'm in SLC. We're unusually busy at work and my life is in a general state of disarray right now, but PM me if you have some extra time while you're in the Salt Lake area. Whether I'm actually good people...
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: travel plans
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2010, 04:03:58 am »

Yeah, I'm in SLC. We're unusually busy at work and my life is in a general state of disarray right now, but PM me if you have some extra time while you're in the Salt Lake area. Whether I'm actually good people...

i owe you an alcoholic beverage, anyway.  ill see what i can do.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: travel plans
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2010, 09:10:57 pm »

i owe you an alcoholic beverage, anyway.  ill see what i can do.

You do? Excellent!
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner
Pages: [1]   Go Up