Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Do you love saying "Canadian bacon"?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Paul Castorzano  (Read 2808 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Paul Castorzano
« on: April 26, 2010, 07:00:28 pm »

It's amazing to me that no one has used "Paul Castorzano" as a TOUAMB handle (or his DVD cover as an avatar).

http://achewood.com/index.php?date=03232007
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Paul Castorzano
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2010, 07:15:47 pm »

"Somebody says I'm gay, and I'll just sit here bein' straight, and they'll be wrong."
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: Paul Castorzano
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2010, 06:44:29 am »

My new goal is to use "I'll hit you with a rock, I'll do what I have to" in a disagreement at work.
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Paul Castorzano
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2010, 07:29:27 am »

My new goal is to use "I'll hit you with a rock, I'll do what I have to" in a disagreement at work.

That doesn't sound like a good idea.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: [1]   Go Up