Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood C:\> Get on the Night Train. || You are on the Night Train. There is an Axl Rose here.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: 100 Piano Masterpieces (12/15)  (Read 4671 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Pedro Picasso

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 39
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 599
  • What the HECK, Dora?!
    • View Profile
100 Piano Masterpieces (12/15)
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2003, 05:14:00 pm »

I think the second half of this strip was meant to be run the next day, but he realized the telemarketer joke wasn't strong enough for three days worth of strips, and he wanted to end the conversation right away.  I mean, it was funny the first time and mildly amusing the second time.  I think a third run at the same joke would have made Buddha cry.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up