Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Do you love saying "Canadian bacon"?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: RayWOL  (Read 1705 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
RayWOL
« on: July 02, 2010, 10:14:05 pm »

Do you realize that Ray hasn't been seen in the strip since March 3.  It's basically been Teodor's show since then.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: RayWOL
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2010, 10:20:40 pm »

Do you realize that Ray hasn't been seen in the strip since March 3.  It's basically been Teodor's show since then.

i think that the part of onstads brain that defers mostly to his junk is what inspires ray.  since ray has been MIA, it stands to reason that onstad hasnt been getting any(of his wifes no-no area).
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: RayWOL
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2010, 10:40:22 pm »

The Kool Aid man akins Ray to a metaphor for Onstad's bone.  I will note this and re-read some strips.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: RayWOL
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2010, 11:12:05 pm »

I hate to derail a line of speculation that youall are enjoying so much, but actually Ray's been quite busy in the super-secret $2.99 a month department.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: RayWOL
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2010, 11:19:42 pm »

I hate to derail a line of speculation that youall are enjoying so much, but actually Ray's been quite busy in the super-secret $2.99 a month department.

if its not in front of my eyes it doesnt exist.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: RayWOL
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2010, 03:37:27 am »

I noticed you didn't say "their favorite character."
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: RayWOL
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2010, 06:05:39 am »

I noticed you didn't say "their favorite character."

Ray might be my favorite character.  I think Little Nephew is actually my favorite character.  I really like Todd too, but both of those guys are in the strip too infrequently to be anyone's favorite.  Behind those two I would say Ray is my favorite.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: [1]   Go Up