Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Irish Nachos are a charming take on the original, but I wonder what Uighur Nachos would be like. A mutton leg on a crisped pita?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: El E' femme  (Read 2152 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
El E' femme
« on: August 14, 2010, 11:25:08 am »

ya sumbitch, ya!  have a great day!
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: El E' femme
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2010, 01:55:59 pm »

Today you can use all the ellipses you want.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: El E' femme
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2010, 05:04:35 pm »

Man, you guys are working some rough birthday chuckles.

Happy birthday old man.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: El E' femme
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2010, 05:46:45 pm »

I hope you have a good time at Chuck E. Cheese's tonight.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: El E' femme
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2010, 08:36:17 pm »

Oh, I love the rough chuckles, it's fine.

Thanks, all!
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: El E' femme
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2010, 01:25:56 am »

Happy...Birthday!
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: El E' femme
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2010, 02:09:32 am »

Yeah.

I guess I'm just trying to think of how to write a reasonable birthday post because... it's a kinda nice thing to do to those whose opinions you enjoy to read.

I mean, I dunno. Guy turns a whole new age, it's a pretty big thing and some writing for their benefit would be rad, I suppose?

I could... do the whole joke-y poke fun kinda thing. I like doing that. As a way of showing understanding by pointing out someone's endearing foibles... I dig that.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: El E' femme
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2010, 05:30:37 pm »

Hap Apt By Dry Hi
Harp Pa By Id Thy
Phat Pa By Dry Hi
Rah Pa By Dip Thy
Rah Pap By Id Thy
Hat Pa By Dry Phi
Pa Rap By Hid Thy
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: El E' femme
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2010, 11:33:00 pm »

oh hey i missed your birthday because i was out of town. happy birthday.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: El E' femme
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2010, 04:05:48 am »

oh hey i missed your birthday because i was out of town. happy birthday.

This.

Hope it was happy. May this be the year you finish your first bestselling novel!
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: El E' femme
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2010, 02:23:25 pm »

Happy Belated!  How did the day go?  Did anyone give you anything fun, or was it an adult affair with clothes from Sears and such?
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.
Pages: [1]   Go Up