Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood There are only five Wodehouse books on my special Wodehouse shelf?! As Jeeves himself might ask, "Where in the fuck are the rest of them."

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: La Tomatina  (Read 3380 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: La Tomatina
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2010, 08:19:07 pm »

Paul can't imagine that a place could just have too many tomatoes.

That's because that place does not exist.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: La Tomatina
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2010, 09:52:35 pm »

Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: La Tomatina
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2010, 07:48:37 pm »

Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: La Tomatina
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2010, 09:00:10 pm »

Basically every tomato in my city had blight this year.  I have seen way too many a tomatoe based travesty this summer.  When harvesting them, I did caution my husband to be on his best behavior, because I had many a rotten tomatoe on hand.

Also when picking my tomatoes I had the unplesantness of feeling my fingers sink into one, turned it over, and it was a mother fuck*ng slug nest.  I hate slugs, especially when it comes to skin on skin contact.  So gross.  The only time I liked slugs was when I had puffer f-i-s-h, because those cuties loved to scarf slugs.  They would go into a feeding frenzy if I dropped a couple in the tank - damn things are practically all meat!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up