Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I haven't had a haircut since July. I'm hoping to, "wait it out."

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: inev doesn't know how to grocery shop.  (Read 5037 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: inev doesn't know how to grocery shop.
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2010, 02:44:13 pm »

I'd hate to go through life paranoid.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: inev doesn't know how to grocery shop.
« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2010, 05:59:14 pm »





thats all you need, bro.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: inev doesn't know how to grocery shop.
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2010, 04:04:58 pm »

I would probably eat it if I suspected it was laced with drugs.

The thing that moms don't realize is that people who have drugs and aren't just going to use them are in the business of making money from their drug-related transactions. That doesn't include randomly dispensing them or lacing pot with PCP.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: inev doesn't know how to grocery shop.
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2010, 04:10:44 pm »

I meant "drugs" in the "roofies" sense of the word.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up