Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I got mad about Robert Fripp's "music" again. I need to go to bed.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 90's alternative rock: that shit mattered  (Read 1016 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
90's alternative rock: that shit mattered
« on: January 12, 2011, 08:20:01 pm »

Steven Hyden's series on the rise and fall of indie rock in the 90's is pretty freakin' fantastic, if you lived through it like I did.

http://www.avclub.com/features/whatever-happened-to-alternative-nation/
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.
Pages: [1]   Go Up