Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Listen, I've been duped by "English-speaking" pizza places before.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 10-4-2001 A snake rode a motorcycle seven miles!  (Read 5056 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
10-4-2001 A snake rode a motorcycle seven miles!
« on: March 28, 2011, 06:56:35 pm »

http://achewood.com/index.php?date=10042001

Oh my word. What is going to become of that little boy, living with that bunch of low-lifes?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: 10-4-2001 A snake rode a motorcycle seven miles!
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2011, 07:06:58 pm »

Always did love this one.  Phillippe's eyes just complete it for me.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: 10-4-2001 A snake rode a motorcycle seven miles!
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2011, 08:39:52 pm »

This is where you start to know what you're in for. I love that it's Téodor with the 'shrooms.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: 10-4-2001 A snake rode a motorcycle seven miles!
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2011, 08:51:32 pm »

I like that his primary concern is where is he going to get the $20, not where is he going to get the shrooms. 

I find, in my life, I usually have drug connections and no money or money and no drug connections (the type I want at least).  Damn jobs making you not just be able to hang out and meet drug dealers all day.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: 10-4-2001 A snake rode a motorcycle seven miles!
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2011, 09:03:57 pm »

I like that his primary concern is where is he going to get the $20, not where is he going to get the shrooms. 

This is of course pre-Ray and his silly piles of money.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: 10-4-2001 A snake rode a motorcycle seven miles!
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2011, 09:05:29 pm »

I like that his primary concern is where is he going to get the $20, not where is he going to get the shrooms. 


This is a great point.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
Re: 10-4-2001 A snake rode a motorcycle seven miles!
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2011, 09:36:13 pm »

I love the way that it's his left eyebrow, and only the left eyebrow, which indicates Teodor's change from confusion to anger in the first two panels.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: 10-4-2001 A snake rode a motorcycle seven miles!
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2011, 06:57:36 am »

If you hide your mushrooms in the trail mix you are just asking for trouble.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: 10-4-2001 A snake rode a motorcycle seven miles!
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2011, 03:22:33 pm »

Dang it Ark I thought that would be a video of a snake riding a motorcycle.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: 10-4-2001 A snake rode a motorcycle seven miles!
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2011, 02:57:12 am »

I remember arguing that the $20 price of shrooms is a fantasy. 
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: 10-4-2001 A snake rode a motorcycle seven miles!
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2011, 03:05:32 am »

I finally went to the doctor for my sinus infection and got some Tussinex, I am feeling like Phillipe in this strip right now.

Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: 10-4-2001 A snake rode a motorcycle seven miles!
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2011, 03:08:45 am »

I finally went to the doctor for my sinus infection and got some Tussinex, I am feeling like Phillipe in this strip right now.



Nice!
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: 10-4-2001 A snake rode a motorcycle seven miles!
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2011, 10:39:54 am »

I finally went to the doctor for my sinus infection and got some Tussinex, I am feeling like Phillipe in this strip right now.

is it that purple stuff?
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."
Pages: [1]   Go Up