Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I am in a bed with an Asleepness Hat on.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Baker Cat!  (Read 1896 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

nephilim8

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 31
    • View Profile
Baker Cat!
« on: March 28, 2013, 01:33:32 am »

Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Baker Cat!
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2013, 04:18:49 am »

Awesome!
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Baker Cat!
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2013, 05:20:48 pm »

Our new cats knead like frickin' champs. Almond, the smaller one, she'll do it to the point that I sometimes have to pick her up and put her back down again to be like "OK, enough."
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

nephilim8

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 31
    • View Profile
Re: Baker Cat!
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2013, 03:30:17 am »

I'm just gonna assume the reason there's almost 100 pageviews but only 4 (now) comments is that people are just coming through whenever they need a pick-me-up. And I'm ok with that.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up