Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

I get so lonely up here. You never write, you never call.

sigh

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Just to share with the group.  (Read 1123 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Just to share with the group.
« on: July 27, 2011, 09:30:56 pm »

Here's a coupla pictures of a dude displaying some of the pages from the comic I'm about run a coupla hundred copies off on.

http://3rdward.tumblr.com/post/6632627265/student-projects-from-our-comics-and-cartooning

Why is that dated mid-June and it's still not finished in late July?

My girlfriend and I both just fought off a month of bronchitis, you see, and she's my Photoshop wizardess for fixing all my lettering and shading mistakes.

But it will happen and I wanted to share some proof-of-life with you all on the project. I'm trying to get better at seeing things through.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Just to share with the group.
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2011, 09:56:50 pm »

Making fun of my own fanboyism for GNR is actually a plot point!
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140
Pages: [1]   Go Up