Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"Artists need to make money to eat and to continue to make art. Artists used to rely on middlemen to collect their money on their behalf, thereby rendering themselves innocent of cash-handling in the public eye. Artists will now be coming straight to you (yes YOU, you who want their music, their films, their books) for their paychecks. Please welcome them. Please help them. Please do not make them feel badly about asking you directly for money.” -Amanda Palmer

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Best 'Wood of naughty-three  (Read 2630 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Best 'Wood of naughty-three
« on: December 27, 2003, 06:32:02 am »

I know it's tought to decide, but... yes, I think this topic belongs in the lounge.

Now for the easy question: What are your favorite Achewood strips of 2003? Make it a top ten list if you can decide.

Here's some of mine, chronologically:
The Dude Owns Property!
Post Edited...
I shoot my gun and Java be dancin'
Glue Gun
Broken Nephew
Ye Oldyn Fellatio
Strap him in with the bags
Me. (I am.)
How perfectly pornographic!
#####/underwear situation
Japanese Interests
so many hugs


Okay, so it's really really tough to choose. Anyone else?
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Best 'Wood of naughty-three
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2003, 06:49:39 am »

Dude, seriously, if you do not have enough to do I can send you some essays to edit in HTML.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Best 'Wood of naughty-three
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2003, 05:06:00 am »

I may or may not make a Top 10 list, but God only knows that L.I.N.C.O.L.N. may be the best Achewood strip ever. I mean, my lord.
Logged

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
Best 'Wood of naughty-three
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2003, 06:31:35 am »

Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Gimpson

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 16
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 592
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gimpysoft.com
My favorites
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2003, 09:05:24 pm »

Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Best 'Wood of naughty-three
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2003, 04:26:40 am »

I've been reviewing the strips of '03 and have decided there are too many great ones to pick a short list of favorites.  I only got up to May before I had 15 must list strips so I stopped listing and just started reading.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Best 'Wood of naughty-three
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2003, 05:49:11 am »

I know what you mean, Paul. I read the whole year and was in stitches - I tried to keep my choices to one per month, but lordy, was May funny. October too - it was right after that it all started to get really depressing and beautiful.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Best 'Wood of naughty-three
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2003, 05:57:45 am »

Love is... not having to pick a favorite.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: [1]   Go Up