Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Surprising fact: toothpaste is a complete protein.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Man, I am fuck*ng bored  (Read 1564 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Man, I am fuck*ng bored
« on: September 10, 2011, 09:01:32 pm »

I'm just sitting here waiting for lunch to be delivered.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Man, I am fuck*ng bored
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2011, 09:04:04 pm »

you poor guy....
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Man, I am fuck*ng bored
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2011, 09:04:53 pm »

I know.  It's a crying fuck*ng shame.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Man, I am fuck*ng bored
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2011, 10:26:10 am »

Today the Max Brenner was so busy that my lady friend and I had to go for a walk and check out the gallery of modern art for like an hour and a half before I was able to get my chilli hot chocolate. First world problems, man.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Man, I am fuck*ng bored
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2011, 09:09:34 pm »

Today we went to our favorite coffee/lunch place, and there was a sign up saying not to do laptop/work stuff at the tables for too long because they are very busy lately. It didn't end up being a problem, but the lady decided it was too loud to do homework there. Now we're sitting on the porch together in the most gorgeous weather ever while my roommates brew delicious beer in my basement.

HORRIFIC.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Man, I am fuck*ng bored
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2011, 09:20:39 pm »

Today the Max Brenner was so busy that my lady friend and I had to go for a walk and check out the gallery of modern art for like an hour and a half before I was able to get my chilli hot chocolate.

How fuck*ng rude.

Today we went to our favorite coffee/lunch place, and there was a sign up saying not to do laptop/work stuff at the tables for too long because they are very busy lately. It didn't end up being a problem, but the lady decided it was too loud to do homework there. Now we're sitting on the porch together in the most gorgeous weather ever while my roommates brew delicious beer in my basement.

When will it fuck*ng end?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: [1]   Go Up