Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You..Are..Rad

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Let's Get Meta  (Read 10115 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Get Meta
« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2011, 03:41:30 am »

Is this Cortesdiddy an Assbarbarian?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Let's Get Meta
« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2011, 04:07:39 am »

Hell, send him an email and find out - you're our most gregarious member, I figure.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Get Meta
« Reply #47 on: November 05, 2011, 04:55:30 am »

Hey all you assbar fags.  We've laid out a blanket in the corner for you to crash on.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Get Meta
« Reply #48 on: November 05, 2011, 06:00:42 am »

That's why I mentioned moving it.

I really need to get serious about getting to the point where I am "elsewhere" as well.

My feelings: I can lurk a big board just as much as a small board.

Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Let's Get Meta
« Reply #49 on: November 05, 2011, 11:38:15 am »

Hey all you assbar fags.  We've laid out a blanket in the corner for you to crash on.

you get a sixer for that, dude.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Let's Get Meta
« Reply #50 on: November 05, 2011, 12:51:47 pm »

Hey all you assbar fags.  We've laid out a blanket in the corner for you to crash on.

Now, now - don't be a dick.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Get Meta
« Reply #51 on: November 05, 2011, 02:45:01 pm »

I thought that was a nice invitation!
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Let's Get Meta
« Reply #52 on: November 05, 2011, 03:53:40 pm »

I, uh, don't see anybody lining up at the doors though.

I did see this post:

Quote
Not all is lost. I know it.

At least we didn't end up at TOUAMB.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Let's Get Meta
« Reply #53 on: November 05, 2011, 06:24:34 pm »

I thought that was a nice invitation!

Nope. Can't say fags.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Let's Get Meta
« Reply #54 on: November 05, 2011, 10:52:22 pm »

Didn't you call us rock n roll faggots recently?
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Let's Get Meta
« Reply #55 on: November 05, 2011, 11:15:25 pm »

Didn't you call us rock n roll faggots recently?

Yeah, but we're tight already.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Get Meta
« Reply #56 on: November 06, 2011, 01:58:21 am »

Didn't you call us rock n roll faggots recently?

Would you like a shot of grenadine with a cock ring floater?
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Get Meta
« Reply #57 on: November 06, 2011, 02:14:11 am »

Would you like a shot of grenadine with a cock ring floater?
Fool now I want a Roy Roger and no one is going to sell a grown ass man a Roy Roger at this hour.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Get Meta
« Reply #58 on: November 07, 2011, 02:34:18 am »

Would you like a shot of grenadine with a cock ring floater?

You owe me a new igneous thong.
Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up