Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I am in a bed with an Asleepness Hat on.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy Birthday to our Den Mother  (Read 4441 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Happy Birthday to our Den Mother
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2012, 10:22:56 pm »

Happy biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiirthday.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Happy Birthday to our Den Mother
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2012, 11:27:45 pm »

A) I'm with you - you get screwed on the birthday thing. That's why I mentioned it.

B) You are looking grelicious in each one of those pictures, if I may say so. However, I really like the ladies, so I may not be impartial.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Happy Birthday to our Den Mother
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2012, 01:03:28 am »

I'm glad that when I'm 33 I can still go to the Chik Fil A with the blue slide for my birthday.
Happy birthday.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday to our Den Mother
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2012, 01:36:18 am »

Submitted for evidence:

Hmm, cherub face vs. Hot Mom! Ask me again in 10 years.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday to our Den Mother
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2012, 01:38:45 am »

Present roundup: a gift certificate for a massage, two beads for my Pandora bracelet, a copy of Ticket to Ride (the board game) and a SodaStream. Especially impressive considering that I was expecting nothing except possibly a salad spinner from my Mom.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday to our Den Mother
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2012, 01:40:37 am »

I thought a salad spinner might be a new fangled sex toy, but I see it's from your mom.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday to our Den Mother
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2012, 02:08:28 am »

Oh! Also, I'm going to see Jonathan Coulton opening for They Might Be Giants a week from Wednesday, and Pedro is cooking dinner every night for the rest of the week.

Yeah, turning 33 rocks.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Happy Birthday to our Den Mother
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2012, 04:21:32 am »

Oh man do I want ticket to ride. But these days I don't even play the games I already own. My current roommates are lame.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday to our Den Mother
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2012, 08:01:55 am »

Happy extra late birthday JL. Ticket to ride is awesome, as are blue slides.

And I've ways been the type to want to bang the cool older sister.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Happy Birthday to our Den Mother
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2012, 02:47:33 pm »

Dang, late to the party again. Well, happy birthday!
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday to our Den Mother
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2012, 03:53:46 pm »

My ladyfriend has been using TtR on her phone as her go-to time killer. I still prefer TtR: Europe in real life.
Logged

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday to our Den Mother
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2012, 11:06:43 am »

Happy b-day, Ms JL!
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up