Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Do you love saying "Canadian bacon"?

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?  (Read 48612 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #225 on: March 27, 2013, 05:43:45 pm »

Y'know, I just read that link from Jaydub and this:

Jumped out at me.

Fuuuuuuuck that noise. 30+ minutes of prep time and a messy-ass piece of cookware to produce a salty chunk of junk grade steak?

The fuckity fuck, man. Dude.



Word. I can appreciate massaging a piece of game meat correctly to get the flavor out, but damn.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]   Go Up