Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that the best way to sound like a noob here is to ask what the Tiny Cans of Dr. Pepper are about?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: What Flickr Has Taught me about Fetishes  (Read 3563 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: What Flickr Has Taught me about Fetishes
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2012, 04:22:35 am »

Did we already discuss elsewhere how Ray's cake-sitting fetish is a real thing?

I've adopted this as my fetish.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: What Flickr Has Taught me about Fetishes
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2012, 04:59:35 am »

I've adopted this as my fetish.

Sweet callback on that page to the bear lover. Nice work 27 months in advance of the bit. I don't even know how you did that.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: What Flickr Has Taught me about Fetishes
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2012, 12:36:32 pm »

Yeah, I was just noticing that. Excellent.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up