Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood The bus is crossing Klickitat St., home of Ramona Quimby. It's pretty swank these days. No sign of Nosmo King.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I wonder what ever happened to  (Read 2410 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
I wonder what ever happened to
« on: May 18, 2012, 03:22:15 pm »

FlipConstantine? Sort of a bad post to exit on.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: I wonder what ever happened to
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2012, 04:33:32 pm »

Well, I just hope he didn't continue on the path.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: I wonder what ever happened to
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2012, 09:53:14 pm »

On the brighter side, if he did get in trouble he's surely finished with his probation and everything by now.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: I wonder what ever happened to
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2012, 11:26:44 pm »

...detectability?

The milkman? The paperboy? Evenin' teevee?
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: I wonder what ever happened to
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2012, 01:25:20 am »

...detectability?

The milkman? The paperboy? Evenin' teevee?

everywhere you look, duder.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."
Pages: [1]   Go Up