Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Metallica would be a lot less powerful if they ended every show by reciting the ABCs.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "The original Cookbook...now in the Honor System Shop! Download immediately!"  (Read 3329 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DonZabu

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 102
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3
    • View Profile
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile

Never thought I would live to see this day.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Mr Trout

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65528
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 493
    • View Profile

This is where I learned to cook breakfast potatoes, though now I feel like washed russets are superior
Logged

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile

And then I clicked to pay USD12 for the never printed stuff. And then I never received Onstad's email w/ login info. Seems like I have finally arrived.
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile

Send me $100 and I'll send you the secret to becoming an internet cynic via return mail!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook

Send me $100 and I'll send you the secret to becoming an internet cynic via return mail!

Youre no Nigerian Prince, but i beleive you.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile

Ok, no, really, how does one go about figuring out what to do? I sent him an e-mail:

Quote
"So hi Chris

I just paid some buckaroos (via Paypal) for access to the subscriber archive and am waiting for my login info. Thought it was some automated process, but looks like it ain't.

Anyway, just so you know I'm waiting."

This should be good enough, right? What else would you advise me to do?
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

spencersage

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 5
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 15
  • I'm a mighty pirate.
    • View Profile

My God, it finally happened.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up