Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Stoned Lightning T-Shirt  (Read 2071 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Stoned Lightning T-Shirt
« on: November 14, 2012, 12:17:21 pm »

So, I'm gonna play at this gig in December and I wanted to go disguised as, uhm, someone young. So what would be the best way to get one of those "Stoned Lightning" t-shirts, you reckon? Contact the 'stad? Improvise and just grab the graphic and take it to one of those places that make you customized tees?

Bring down some counsel to the land, figments, it's appreciated.
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Stoned Lightning T-Shirt
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2012, 03:47:18 pm »

If you go the DIY route, make one for me.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: Stoned Lightning T-Shirt
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2012, 06:15:24 pm »

The fact that I cannot buy a Stoned Lightning t-shirt no matter how hard I try (go ahead, Todd. Try.), plus the $12 swindle on the premium content that I never got to see have considerably abated my appreciation of Chris Onstad's continued existence. I wish there was an internet service where you could tell people to go fuck themselves and they would always see it, guaranteed.
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up