Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

When the creations of a genius collide with the mind of a layman, and produce an empty sound, there is little doubt as to which is at fault. - Salvador Dali

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: I was just bjorn that way Sept 29 04  (Read 10473 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: I was just bjorn that way Sept 29 04
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2013, 01:31:32 am »

What the hell is an ache-wood?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: I was just bjorn that way Sept 29 04
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2013, 01:59:53 am »

AKKKKKKOOOLLLAAADE IN DA HOUSE!
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

AKKOLADE

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 19
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 106
    • View Profile
Re: I was just bjorn that way Sept 29 04
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2013, 01:13:51 pm »

CURSE YOU ASHERDAN
Logged

AKKOLADE

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 19
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 106
    • View Profile
Re: I was just bjorn that way Sept 29 04
« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2013, 09:16:31 pm »

HOW DARE YOU

HOW DARE DARE DARE YOU
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: I was just bjorn that way Sept 29 04
« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2013, 10:25:19 pm »

1983?!  1983!!  I can't believe the movie is that old.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

AKKOLADE

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 19
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 106
    • View Profile
Re: I was just bjorn that way Sept 29 04
« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2013, 11:48:16 am »

Inevitable reference to the dtv sequel.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up