Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TERRIBLE!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: WHAT FRESH HELL IS THIS  (Read 6953 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: WHAT FRESH HELL IS THIS
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2013, 07:40:37 pm »

Despite accumulating 42 days of time on TOUAMB, I am still in the "who cares?" category of users.  Also, we don't talk about Daisy Owl nearly as much as we used to.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: WHAT FRESH HELL IS THIS
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2013, 04:00:04 am »

Despite accumulating 42 days of time on TOUAMB, I am still in the "who cares?" category of users.  Also, we don't talk about Daisy Owl nearly as much as we used to.

Man, I miss Daisy Owl more than Achewood.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: WHAT FRESH HELL IS THIS
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2013, 05:25:49 pm »



I can't remember who made the original drawing of TOUAMB caricatures (Bobby?), but I thought Victoria Waterfield's isolation of this one to represent all the non-OG's was brilliant.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: WHAT FRESH HELL IS THIS
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2013, 05:45:41 pm »

Yeah, that was Bobby.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: WHAT FRESH HELL IS THIS
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2013, 01:58:19 am »

Welcome to the Fibromyalgia category of TOUAMB denizens.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: WHAT FRESH HELL IS THIS
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2013, 03:24:48 am »

Hey, you Who Cares dudes got it easy. I was depicted as a walrus with a camera.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 23
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 244
  • LET US MAKE FLIPPER BABIES
    • View Profile
Re: WHAT FRESH HELL IS THIS
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2013, 05:25:28 am »



I can't remember who made the original drawing of TOUAMB caricatures (Bobby?), but I thought Victoria Waterfield's isolation of this one to represent all the non-OG's was brilliant.

Ha. I found that drawing fairly recently. It was damaged beyond repair.
Logged
i'm a gorilla, barbarians is my ancestors
it's part of my neurological transmitters

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: WHAT FRESH HELL IS THIS
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2013, 07:43:07 pm »

Huh, I don't even remember that drawing. I must have been represented by the WHO CARES graphic.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: WHAT FRESH HELL IS THIS
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2013, 08:31:23 pm »

I used to have a printout of that drawing but I can't find it and now that is making me very cross.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Mr Trout

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65528
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 493
    • View Profile
Re: WHAT FRESH HELL IS THIS
« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2013, 01:41:22 am »

I used to have a desk job at an animation studio but now I live in a trailer in Wyoming and ski every day. My current goal in life is to have the best goggle tan imaginable.
Logged

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: WHAT FRESH HELL IS THIS
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2013, 04:36:37 am »

Trout, I thought you were British? Is that a Thing, or what? glad you're enjoying the skiing. I only ever got to go snowmachining in WY.
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: WHAT FRESH HELL IS THIS
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2013, 03:53:35 pm »

You're thinking of Rowboat.  Trout is a tall skinny American.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Mr Trout

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65528
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 493
    • View Profile
Re: WHAT FRESH HELL IS THIS
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2013, 04:04:19 pm »

Nope, not British. Born and raised in the states.

Did you take the snowmobiles into yellowsrone? I really want to rent one and go on a midnight trip to a local hot springs. It is 10 miles down an unplowed road that is inaccessible to wheeled vehicles from November through June.
Logged

Pedro Picasso

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 39
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 599
  • What the HECK, Dora?!
    • View Profile
Re: WHAT FRESH HELL IS THIS
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2013, 07:34:07 pm »

Jay-ell neglected to mention that she became an internationally published magazine article writer before taking a hiatus and is working part-time (den mothering) at a forever-not-quite-dead-yet board game store filled with adorable nerds.

I've started playing hockey video-games and sporadically posting images here again. I did that before. I'm doing it again. That's pretty much my only change.



Maybe I should update my avatar.
Logged

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: WHAT FRESH HELL IS THIS
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2013, 01:47:26 am »

Nope, not British. Born and raised in the states.

Did you take the snowmobiles into yellowsrone? I really want to rent one and go on a midnight trip to a local hot springs. It is 10 miles down an unplowed road that is inaccessible to wheeled vehicles from November through June.

Yeah, Yellowstone and it was cold as hell. i was 16 and mad that my old man wouldn't let me drive the snowmachine. They call them snowmobiles in CO, since the AK I just call them snowmachines. I enjoyed it.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up