Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Crime drama, 1980: Magnum PI. 2005: NUMB3RS. One based on smiling and helicopters, one on showcasing higher math. Explain discrepancy.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bitching and Moaning about Netflix  (Read 3785 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Bitching and Moaning about Netflix
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2013, 03:00:38 pm »

I found a website of illegally posted Japanese movies subtitled by fans. So, a bunch of movies that are so bad that no company would bother to subtitle them for money, basically. But I can much more easily sit through a terrible Japanese movie than a mediocre American one. At least there are pictures of Japan, and I can practice trying to understand what they are saying.

So the hell with you Netflix and your inability to tell the difference between Japan and France.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Bitching and Moaning about Netflix
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2013, 07:12:53 pm »

Game of Thrones is fuck*ng awesome. I just watched the first season over the last couple days.

Season 2 disc 1 should be here tomorrow. While I wait, there's this.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Bitching and Moaning about Netflix
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2013, 01:14:19 am »

Season 2 disc 1 should be here tomorrow. While I wait, there's this.

fuck*ng amazing.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

nDed

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 34
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 292
    • View Profile
Re: Bitching and Moaning about Netflix
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2013, 03:37:56 am »

Oh, nice. Braveheart's on streaming.
Logged
Love never blows up and gets killed.

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
Re: Bitching and Moaning about Netflix
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2013, 04:49:44 am »

Oh, nice. Braveheart's on streaming.

Have you checked if there is a bottle of Blue Label in your hand?
Logged

nDed

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 34
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 292
    • View Profile
Re: Bitching and Moaning about Netflix
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2013, 01:16:05 am »

Have you checked if there is a bottle of Blue Label in your hand?

All I found was some Red Stripe and colden pizza. I am not a wealthy man.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 01:20:36 am by nDed »
Logged
Love never blows up and gets killed.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up