Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Irish Nachos are a charming take on the original, but I wonder what Uighur Nachos would be like. A mutton leg on a crisped pita?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: OH YEAH!  (Read 1449 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
OH YEAH!
« on: June 29, 2013, 01:43:27 am »

GKA straight up got married. Way to go, fellow.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: OH YEAH!
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2013, 02:23:13 am »

I have taken to passing on congrats via Facebook where possible, but I'll say it again here.

Contrats, GKA! You look so handsome in your pics, and your bride is gorgeous!
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: OH YEAH!
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2013, 03:15:56 am »

Way to go Bad Ass!
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: OH YEAH!
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2013, 05:56:46 am »

Whooo!  Stone Cold Matrimony'd.  You are the ACE.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: OH YEAH!
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2013, 12:40:48 am »

it was amazing.  this new life could be better but its still perfect.  i still have newlywed feelings, so give me a few months to get bitter ;)
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."
Pages: [1]   Go Up