Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wombat changed her avatar back and no one noticed. Her feelings are hurt.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Achewood/other comics mashups  (Read 1827 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile
Achewood/other comics mashups
« on: July 26, 2013, 07:52:55 am »

Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Achewood/other comics mashups
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2013, 11:12:43 am »

The one where the FF are pranking Doom is pretty Ok.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Achewood/other comics mashups
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2013, 08:22:06 pm »

It just makes me miss Achewood more.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140
Pages: [1]   Go Up