Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that Wombat has figured out how to edit the News Box!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Porkin?  (Read 1937 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
The Porkin?
« on: August 17, 2013, 04:29:37 am »

That's what I thought your name was for like a million years. Le Porkin. Why? WHY.

I'm drinking some whiskey and feeling good and thinking, WHO IS THE RADDEST GUY IN THE LAND.

IT'S YOU

LE PORKIN

LEPORKIN

(LEPRECHAUN? IS THAT IT?)

ON YOUR BIRTHDAY, NO LESS!
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: The Porkin?
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2013, 06:18:47 am »

Leprechaun/Reilly - it seems like a natural.
Drink some Guinness and eat some nachos - because even the Irish like nachos.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The Porkin?
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2013, 10:13:50 am »

It took me forever to figure it out as well. I always (and still) thought it was Lil' Porkin'.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The Porkin?
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2013, 04:44:32 pm »

we could all use a li'l porkin every now and again.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: The Porkin?
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2013, 05:03:37 pm »

It's Le Porkin' and nothing you can say will ever convince me otherwise.  Ever.

Happy Birthday.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: The Porkin?
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2013, 09:34:54 pm »

Thanks, guys. I didn't have any nachos but I did eat the hell out of some good pizza and drink the hell out of some good beer (IPAs only please, the hoppier the better).
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up