Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Dude abides.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Jan 3, 2014 -- 'To Be Someone Must Be A Wonderful Thing'  (Read 1602 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ianmalcolm2

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 129
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 206
  • the persian inversion
    • View Profile
Jan 3, 2014 -- 'To Be Someone Must Be A Wonderful Thing'
« on: January 03, 2014, 01:31:04 pm »

Obligatory Strip Link.

You guys start.


***I guess JSV got it first! Please delete/ignore this one
Logged
Nothing else I could say would make more sense given what I own and what I am doing at this moment.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Jan 3, 2014 -- 'To Be Someone Must Be A Wonderful Thing'
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2014, 01:47:51 pm »

Tried to merge and it wouldn't let me. Sigh. This board is, like, held together with duct tape and bungee cords at this point, I guess we should be glad anything works.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc
Pages: [1]   Go Up