Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Education.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: favorite movies  (Read 12357 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
favorite movies
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2003, 07:24:20 pm »

Damn, I think Pub's avatar is the most awesome of all.

and to keep on topic-

It's more awesome than Carlito's Way (by no means my favorite movie, but still pretty damn good.  Hey It's just an avatar afterall and besides I don't want to give Pub a big head).

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
favorite movies
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2003, 07:57:16 pm »

Some favorite movies of mine.  I'm not going to try to rank them.  Pretty incomplete, i'm just thinking off the top of my head.  I love great movies.

Taxi Driver
The Wizard of Oz
Frankenstien (1931 original)
Rear Window
It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World
Fiddler on the Roof
It's a Wonderful Life
Animal House
A Touch of Evil
Midnight Cowboy
Singin' in the Rain
Psycho
Toy Story
Rebel Without a Cause
Godfather I & II
Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?
West Side Story
City Lights (Chaplin)
The Treasure of the Seirra Madre (Bogie Baby)
The Cowboys
The Sound of Music
On the Waterfront
Full Metal Jacket
In Cold Blood
The Little Mermaid
The Shining
Vertigo
Rain Man
5 Easy Pieces
The Sands of Iwo Jima
Scarface (Al Pacino)
The Wild Ones
The Deer Hunter

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up