Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood It's National Johnny Cash Raise Hell Awareness Saturday Night. Go out and Fuck Shit Up in a Way That You Believe In!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: 14_01_24 - I only wish!  (Read 6353 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: 14_01_24 - I only wish!
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2014, 09:53:43 pm »

Impressive work, oball.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

ianmalcolm2

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 129
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 206
  • the persian inversion
    • View Profile
Re: 14_01_24 - I only wish!
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2014, 03:51:08 am »

Philippe can publish a weekly newsletter, but has trouble with spaghetti motor skills? Ah well, I sometimes have days like that too, I guess.
Logged
Nothing else I could say would make more sense given what I own and what I am doing at this moment.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: 14_01_24 - I only wish!
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2014, 04:09:17 am »

Philippe can publish a weekly newsletter, but has trouble with spaghetti motor skills? Ah well, I sometimes have days like that too, I guess.

You're preaching to the choir.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up