Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Yo mama's so crass and low, she puts chocolate pieces into her mouth while she is still chewing up the previous chocolate pieces.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: five lessons in the development of successful comics  (Read 2205 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: five lessons in the development of successful comics
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2014, 02:08:02 am »

Man, Onstad was awesome in '05!
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

ianmalcolm2

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 129
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 206
  • the persian inversion
    • View Profile
Re: five lessons in the development of successful comics
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2014, 05:00:40 am »

plus Magnolia herself makes great comics. Bobwhite always makes me smile
Logged
Nothing else I could say would make more sense given what I own and what I am doing at this moment.

colmore

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 56
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 379
  • Sorry Mom, Sorry Dad, Sorry College
    • View Profile
Re: five lessons in the development of successful comics
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2014, 06:25:45 pm »

He was indeed awesome in '05.  Whatever happens to this silly little comic strip, I'll always be grateful to Onstad for making the Bush Years tolerable.
Logged
In Capitalist America, bank robs you!
Pages: [1]   Go Up