Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

How Does He Smell?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Man, the things I do for this club -- 4/23/2003  (Read 2781 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 02:52:14 am by AugustWest »
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Man, the things I do for this club -- 4/23/2003
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2014, 05:30:57 pm »

Maintenance and fuel costs have to make that a pretty low margin business.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

nDed

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 34
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 292
    • View Profile
Re: Man, the things I do for this club -- 4/23/2003
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2014, 07:41:38 pm »

That's a hell of an entry for the pilot's CV.
Logged
Love never blows up and gets killed.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Man, the things I do for this club -- 4/23/2003
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2014, 07:43:45 pm »

File this one under "things I wish I didn't know."
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Man, the things I do for this club -- 4/23/2003
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2014, 08:37:03 pm »

File this one under "things I wish I didn't know."

I think we have a whole section of the board for that.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up