Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Trains are saying "hello".  All this time, we just snub them.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Pearly Gates Department  (Read 1837 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
The Pearly Gates Department
« on: May 01, 2014, 03:20:12 am »

Comic Titan Al Feldstein has Died.

Reading that article I'm reminded how much I adored Mad Magazine when I was growing up. It really was the best thing ever.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

nDed

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 34
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 292
    • View Profile
Re: The Pearly Gates Department
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2014, 05:44:01 pm »

The library having a subscription to Mad made school just that little bit more tolerable.
Logged
Love never blows up and gets killed.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: The Pearly Gates Department
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2014, 05:58:11 pm »

Comic Titan Al Feldstein has Died.

Reading that article I'm reminded how much I adored Mad Magazine when I was growing up. It really was the best thing ever.

Yeah, hugely formative on my early sense of humor.  Before I discovered Monty Python or SNL, there was Mad Magazine.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: [1]   Go Up