Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

I get so lonely up here. You never write, you never call.

sigh

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Barry Bass (Wed 21 Jan)  (Read 4307 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Barry Bass (Wed 21 Jan)
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2004, 06:35:13 pm »

What about the cows at the Restaurant at the End of the Universe?
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Barry Bass (Wed 21 Jan)
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2004, 06:48:14 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
What about the cows at the Restaurant at the End of the Universe?

That gets an exemption based on being intentionally creepy and also hilarious as hell.

I would make a similar exemption for Barry Bass consumption provided that Barry elaborated to Beef which of his filets would be most appetizing in which sauce.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Barry Bass (Wed 21 Jan)
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2004, 06:49:16 pm »

Dammit now I want sushi
Logged

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Barry Bass (Wed 21 Jan)
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2004, 07:09:08 pm »

OK, given this it reminds me, as things do fairly often, of my parents hippy-self-sufficiency type days, when they kept goats.
Now when I was about 5 or 6, we ended up with a kid, who my family called Kid Cutlet. He lasted for a short while, during which he would run around making trouble.
He was at my birthday party in fact, and spent it running around knocking over all my similarly young friends.

Then he was slaughtered. And while I'm sure he tasted very good (I can't remember, though my family say he did) I am still troubled by the fact we ate something with a name. Something where you say 'we ate him' as opposed to 'we ate it'.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up