Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You might, rabbit

You might.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bad Gateway 502  (Read 1860 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Bad Gateway 502
« on: August 27, 2015, 04:18:04 am »

Praise the Jough, the board is up and running again. Life is fleeting and this board is slowly dying, but I'm too attached to it to let it go. So I cherish every moment it still functions.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Bad Gateway 502
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2015, 09:24:29 pm »

It lives!
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

AKKOLADE

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 19
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 106
    • View Profile
Re: Bad Gateway 502
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2015, 03:33:05 pm »

Well, I don't think I need to start a new thread about the site going all Windows Millennium Edition after all. Not a valid date.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Bad Gateway 502
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2015, 05:32:13 pm »

Nice one DAD.  /rolls eyes obnoxiously
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Bad Gateway 502
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2015, 08:26:05 pm »

I like how if you click on Archive there's just a link for December 1969.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc
Pages: [1]   Go Up