Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I shouldn't have to tell people not to hit me on the head nearly so often as I do.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: cheater  (Read 1159 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
cheater
« on: September 27, 2015, 10:21:13 pm »

It's kind of cheap to visit the board for the first time in forever on your birthday! But I will allow it this once. Surely you came because you know we all think such good things about you.

s_s, you are a wonderful lady. I miss reading your stories on here. I hope you had a great birthday.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: cheater
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2015, 07:32:52 am »

Wasn't there always some kind of consensus that Smells was like the most awesome person ever? I'm pretty sure that's a thing.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: [1]   Go Up