Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood Surprising fact: wearing clothes burns 12 more calories per day than nudity.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2016-03-18 The Good Old Days  (Read 4053 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: 2016-03-18 The Good Old Days
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2016, 01:36:44 am »

Paul, I don't think you're crazy. But I also don't want humans to find other inhabitable planets and then fuck THOSE up, too.

Yeah, yeah, I know, I know. I don't see it quite that way though. We're not fuck*ng up this planet, we're just overusing it. I think a bigger issue is that when we find a new planet there is likely going to be life already existing there in some form. If it's more primitive than us we'll surely destroy them in much the same way we destroyed the Indians in America. If they are technologically comparable to us it will likely lead to war. If they are superior to us we will be annihilated and/or enslaved. Not a lot of good choices there, but shit man, like I said before, we're fucked if we stay here.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up