Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood There’s no Day for apologizing to our parents for all the stupid shit we put them through. Perhaps because we never finish before they die.

Poll

f-f-four balls?

interestingly, no
- 1 (100%)
other (specify below)
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1


Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: ChatSacks - 13 January 2006  (Read 10762 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: ChatSacks - 13 January 2006
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2013, 05:28:05 pm »

Onstad needs to get a cut of that action.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: ChatSacks - 13 January 2006
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2013, 05:33:38 pm »

Onstad needs to get a cut of that action.

Well, you know he could have put this product out himself back in 2006, but we all know how good he is at marketing.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: ChatSacks - 13 January 2006
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2013, 05:46:28 pm »

For the man who just can't get enough balls on his chin the old fashioned way.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: ChatSacks - 13 January 2006
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2013, 09:14:26 pm »

For the man who just can't get enough balls on his chin the old fashioned way.
You need to get Teodor to come up with some graphic design to go with that copy.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: ChatSacks - 13 January 2006
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2013, 10:06:45 pm »

Phoneballs, bottle openers, card that reads 'fuck*ng Love You'.

Is August shopping at the Man Store?

Welcome to Cute Things for Tough Guys. If you can't find something look harder. I ain't yer mom.
Logged

AKKOLADE

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 19
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 106
    • View Profile
Re: ChatSacks - 13 January 2006
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2013, 08:12:00 pm »

The people who started this thread had no idea where it was going to lead. How I envy them.
Logged

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
Re: ChatSacks - 13 January 2006
« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2016, 11:30:59 pm »

Did it take anyone else this long to realize that you can sing "I'm three-ballin" to the tune of Tom Petty's "Free Falling"? Because I only realized that this morning. And then spent the whole rest of the morning singing "'Cause I'm THREE… three BALLIN…"
Logged

Jaded Tersk

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 49
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 166
    • View Profile
Re: ChatSacks - 13 January 2006
« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2016, 12:52:20 pm »

Did it take anyone else this long to realize that you can sing "I'm three-ballin" to the tune of Tom Petty's "Free Falling"? Because I only realized that this morning. And then spent the whole rest of the morning singing "'Cause I'm THREE… three BALLIN…"

...I'm gonna three-ball, out into nothin'...
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: ChatSacks - 13 January 2006
« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2016, 02:41:01 pm »

I heard this joke as "free ballin" (to refer to no underwear) in 6th grade. I remember being offended because the older guys who made the joke then looked at me and agreed not to make jokes like that in front of "the kid."
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up