Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit? - Nabu

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hello God  (Read 1548 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Hello God
« on: January 24, 2004, 05:43:02 am »

I'll admit to liking a lot of Dolly Parton's music, especially her early work.  I even thought her bluegrass re-workings of rock classics were sorta interesting.  Along with her better efforts she's also put out a lot of shit, but this is beyond the pale.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Hello God
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2004, 04:11:53 pm »

Flowers for You from the Garden Of Life's Emotions, Love, Francine.

Egad.
Logged
goose means greedy

slink

  • Moderator
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Hello God
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2004, 06:22:11 pm »

I went into spontaneous coniptions seeing that! I mean, ugh.
How in hell's name do you find these things Paul?

That is now in my top ten list of the internet's scariest things.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Hello God
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2004, 12:19:14 am »

It frightens me in the way that Hummel Figurines and the continuing irrational trade in Beanie Babies frightens me.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up