Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

“Do what you love and the money will follow,” as they say, but I would add, “...but don’t do ONLY what you love until it generates adequate cash flow.” -=RAY=-

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wub a Lub a Dub Dub  (Read 2705 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Wub a Lub a Dub Dub
« on: November 03, 2018, 04:16:39 am »

I figured if we had a Bojack hossman thread we should have a Rick and Morty thread.

I'm Pickle Rick, Bitch!
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: [1]   Go Up