Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood The next time you appreciate how nice large titties look, be happy and smile to yourself. You deserve it.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Big Fat Whale  (Read 1309 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Big Fat Whale
« on: April 11, 2004, 06:28:57 pm »

Sometimes political, sometimes pop culture critical, almost always funny.  IMHO

Big Fat Whale

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Hank

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3
    • View Profile
Big Fat Whale
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2004, 07:40:15 pm »

I've been reading this one for a while, and I really dig it. It's got a quirky sort of nostalgia to the art style, and the writing manages to be silly and intelligent in simultaneously varying doses. It'd be nice if it updated more often, but I can see why it doesn't.
Pages: [1]   Go Up