Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"Okay, Okay, enough of all that. New strip Wednesday afternoon. "  See, we shoulda took bets.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Clicky clicky, 5 dorra...  (Read 3530 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

slink

  • Moderator
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Clicky clicky, 5 dorra...
« on: February 11, 2004, 01:48:03 am »

http://www.fetchfido.co.uk/games/curve_ball/curve_ball.htm

2 games and I got 19335.
Start the league table!
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
Clicky clicky, 5 dorra...
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2004, 02:00:10 am »

16,410 on my second game. My attention span wanes with every drink, but.

I am convinced that this game hands out bonuses completely arbitrarily. I did nothing super during my game, apart from trying to put some hella spin on the damn ball and accidentally clicking over to another tab, and yet I continued to be noted for my super curves, even after I had lost a round.

I'm just grousing. I am retarded with love for Pong and its spawn. (The sound effects in the original - lawsy mercy they send pleasant chills.)
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Clicky clicky, 5 dorra...
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2004, 02:50:21 am »

This is like pinball.  my high is about 25k so far.  On level five he starts to get a pretty good eye and at level six he develops a wicked curve.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Clicky clicky, 5 dorra...
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2004, 05:06:34 am »

Reminds me of Spela Pong -- liquid.se, click "spela pong" at the bottom of the left nav. This was all the rage a couple years ago, at least in my circle, and it seems as though they've even updated it.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Clicky clicky, 5 dorra...
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2004, 07:18:50 am »

83,875 on my first try - level 19.

I found a trick, though - you can put spin on it (SUPER CURVE!) on your serve, and the computer player really sucks.  So he'll miss it nearly every time.

slink

  • Moderator
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Clicky clicky, 5 dorra...
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2004, 02:16:15 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
83,875 on my first try - level 19.

I found a trick, though - you can put spin on it (SUPER CURVE!) on your serve, and the computer player really sucks.  So he'll miss it nearly every time.


I discovered that to some extent but didn't manage to pull it off more than about 4 times. In both games.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Pages: [1]   Go Up