Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Do not bone your neighbor's wife. That is hella lame.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: God Gave Rock and Roll To You  (Read 1313 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
God Gave Rock and Roll To You
« on: February 22, 2004, 07:43:40 am »

Have just returned from seeing the Zombies perform.  What a cool band.  I've always been a sucker for that whole British Invasion thing. -


Also, I was standing just behind Donna from That 70's show-


Well, not really but...





Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

thegipper

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 4
    • View Profile
God Gave Rock and Roll To You
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2004, 10:17:06 pm »

lucky bastard 2x.
Logged
magpies>>tallahassee>>sky
Pages: [1]   Go Up