Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"Artists need to make money to eat and to continue to make art. Artists used to rely on middlemen to collect their money on their behalf, thereby rendering themselves innocent of cash-handling in the public eye. Artists will now be coming straight to you (yes YOU, you who want their music, their films, their books) for their paychecks. Please welcome them. Please help them. Please do not make them feel badly about asking you directly for money.” -Amanda Palmer

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: I just felt like being an asshole, so...  (Read 3110 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
I just felt like being an asshole, so...
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2004, 04:37:36 am »

Quote from: "Limmo"
Fill in dirty joke involving Eve.

AND....SCENE


I saw them, they opened for Good Charlotte.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
I just felt like being an asshole, so...
« Reply #16 on: February 29, 2004, 11:55:25 pm »

Quote from: "The Threadsplitter"
I Just felt like being an asshole, so..


What?  What did I do?

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up