Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Barely passed Oregon driver's test. Lots of rules about Yielding to the Distraught and slow-moving salmon trucks on one-way switchbacks.

Poll

Howdja like it?

Excellent
- 0 (0%)
Wonderfuckinful
- 3 (42.9%)
It melted the soles of my shoes!
- 0 (0%)
My life is all downhill after this mind-boggling experience...
- 0 (0%)
Who the hell is this Paul McRae guy, anyhow?
- 1 (14.3%)
My Dog has no nose.
- 2 (28.6%)
How does he smell?
- 0 (0%)
Terrible!
- 1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: February 20, 2004, 02:59:20 am


Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rumplestilskin Rocks!  (Read 6079 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Rumplestilskin Rocks!
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2004, 12:12:32 am »

I would change my avatar to a childhood picture, but I can't think of a single picture that qualifies both as "V as a child" and "not blazingly embarrassing to V now." I guess I could use my facebook photo, but even that seems a little dodgy.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Rumplestilskin Rocks!
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2004, 02:25:49 am »

Yeah, way to copy me, Paul. :P

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Rumplestilskin Rocks!
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2004, 02:43:12 am »

I have one that I could use -- if I wanted to go to the trouble of scanning it and finding someplace to host it.  Oddly enough, it looks amazingly like Jough's picture.

Handsome devils, we are.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Rumplestilskin Rocks!
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2004, 04:14:02 am »

Quote from: "jough"
Yeah, way to copy me, Paul. :P


You're just jealous because i'm so much cuter than you.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up