Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Fnord.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How's the eye?  (Read 1699 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
How's the eye?
« on: March 25, 2004, 09:28:54 pm »

The patch is gone, but you never said if you got your problem fixed.

Saw a show about LASIK last night.  According to Walter Cronkite (The Narrator) it's really safe and getting safer each day.  I really want to get it because I f'n hate wearing glasses, but I have a terrible fear of being blinded.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
How's the eye?
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2004, 09:38:43 pm »

Yeah, I'd love to get LASIK done.  Eventually.

The eyes are both getting better.  I can see in the dark kinda.  I just need to stop sitting at the table that faces the sun every afternoon for a few hours.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
How's the eye?
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2004, 09:42:05 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
Yeah, I'd love to get LASIK done.  Eventually.


Oh, I thought that was what you had.  What was it then?

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: [1]   Go Up