Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that there is no way to put a picture of a pug in the News Box?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Carlos' CD binge  (Read 4207 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Carlos' CD binge
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2004, 11:23:52 pm »

Quote from: "carlosdelvaca"
7.  Star Me Kitten (William S. Burroughs vocal)


The rest could be Michael Stipe's experimental tambourine compositions and the CD would be worth it for this.
Logged
goose means greedy

V-Adore

  • Guest
Carlos' CD binge
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2004, 01:53:05 am »

Quote from: "andalucia"
Quote from: "carlosdelvaca"
7.  Star Me Kitten (William S. Burroughs vocal)


The rest could be Michael Stipe's experimental tambourine compositions and the CD would be worth it for this.

Damn straight.

That + live "Country Feedback" + acoustic "Pop Song 89" = V's going to go looking for this one.
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Carlos' CD binge
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2004, 01:42:30 pm »

I don't know if you can get it in stores, but you can definitely order it at remhq.com.

BTW, Paul, I know this hardly constitutes a "binge" to some people, and ideally it wouldn't for me either.  But seeing that these were the first CDs I've bought all year, it's a downright three-day bender.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Carlos' CD binge
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2004, 02:18:44 am »

What you need is some Hair of the Dog.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Carlos' CD binge
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2004, 07:32:15 pm »

I've been meaning to post this for a long time, but I kept forgetting.

Paul, I got the live Mars Volta CD.  You. Are. Rad.
The disc itself is only moderately rad.  I'm sure live and in person they are freakin' awesome; audio-only, some of the intensity is missing.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Carlos' CD binge
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2004, 08:04:50 pm »

I finally picked up the FLCL CD. It's quite a fun listen but it's no Cowboy Bebop.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up