Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that the best way to sound like a noob here is to ask what the Tiny Cans of Dr. Pepper are about?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hiatus 2 -- Edinburgh part Deux, 6 April  (Read 2899 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Hiatus 2 -- Edinburgh part Deux, 6 April
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2004, 05:00:42 pm »

I'm just upset I wasn't in Leith that day. My bro was being smug in email since he is always there (lives along the road from the stadium).

And I didn't know they were going to be in London while I was.
Bah.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up